Being charged with a drug crime does not mean your life over. What matters is the next decision you make: choosing the best advocate for your interests.
Oklahoma's War On Drugs
After high-profile battles with opioid and meth addiction, Oklahoma has taken a hardline approach to enforcing drug laws. How the prosecution argues your case has a huge impact on the outcome.
Simple possession in Oklahoma can lead to a year in prison and $1,000 in fines. Possession charges escalate if police find anything that looks like it could be related to selling drugs.
Possession with Intent carries penalties of two years to life in jail and up to $100,000 in fines.
Trafficking charges are based on weight or quantity and can carry even more serious prison sentences.
How We Investigate Your Case
Sabah Khalaf has worked both sides of the courtroom. First as an Assistant District Attorney and now as an criminal defense attorney. He knows what to expect from prosecutors because he’s been there. That experience can help you build the best possible defense.
Asking the right questions can dramatically alter the outcome of your case:
- Was a traffic stop justified?
- Did the officer have enough justification to conduct the search itself?
- Did you or the driver consent to a field sobriety test at any time? Was it administered properly by someone well trained?
- Did the officer make any critical procedural mistakes during the stop and arrest that violated your rights?
- Was the officer properly trained in the relevant procedures?
- Did the officer properly test what he found to determine that it was, in fact, illegal narcotics?
- Can the officer prove you had sufficient access to and control over the narcotics?
If we discover the Government didn't play by the rules, it could mean the drug charges are dropped entirely.
Our Record Speaks For Itself
We are proud to handle every case with the expertise, attention to detail, and personal attention that our clients deserve.
We will work tirelessly to examine every detail of your case in order to build the most effective defense possible, so you can get your life back on track. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How Hiring Us Works
Tell Us Your Story
Every detail matters. Send us all the information about your situation and charges, and we'll start strategizing.
We Meet With You
We schedule a time to talk and explain your options.
We Fight For You
We work hard to defend your rights and have your charges acquitted, dismissed, or reduced, so you can get back to your life.
Need Help with a Drug Case?
Get started with a free consultation